We are blessed with devoted support from our super e-gold members. To extend a heartfelt appreciation, exclusive rewards can be redeemed in just a few clicks. super e-gold member can entitle 10 Reward eCoins for every 40,000 points upon anniversary date, 20 Reward eCoins for 80,000 points, and so on. Reward eCoins redemption is available here and valid within 60 days after anniversary day while stocks last.
We are honoured to have you as our super e-gold members. The following are the seasonal delicacies and cool gadgets specially selected for you. Please select a preferred one from the below. Thank you for your continued support throughout the year!
iza’bis (Izakaya x Bistro) is an all-new dining concept that has made its way to city’super Times Square store and offers Japanese izakaya-style and European bistro-style gourmet creations crafted using premium raw ingredients that have been globally sourced and strictly selected by city’super.
This redeemable reward presents the perfect chance to try out this new dining concept. The European “Bis” Tasting Menu kicks off with a city’super Selected classic Cheese & Charcuterie Board, then indulges your taste buds with Seasonal Oyster with Shallot Sherry Vinaigrette, Caprese Salad with Fresh by Air Buffalo Mozzarella, New England-style Live Clam Chowder, Spanish-style Garlic Butter Prawn, Sizzling Grilled city’super 60 Days Dry Aged USA Long Term Grain Fed Angus Beef Ribeye Steak, Italian Piedmont-picked Winter Black Truffle Spaghetti, and the dessert of Homemade Bread Pudding with Vanilla Seed Cream Sauce. The menu also comes with a cup of coffee or tea. House wine or beer are available at an additional cost.
Terms and conditions:
• Only available for dine-in at Times Square iza’bis.
• The daily last order time is 8:30pm.
• This tasting menu is for 2 persons. If more people are coming, please call 2917-7254 for advance notice, additional charges will apply.
• No changes or cancellations can be made within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival date.
• City Super Limited reserves the right to amend terms and conditions and to make final decision on all matters of dispute.